- Selected Artworks
- Insured Shipping
- 14 Days Return Policy
- Secure Online Payment
Oil on canvas
166 x 130.5 cm
- signed and dated (upper left): "1981 Greta Freist"
- condition: very good, framed
- published: Exhibition catalogue: Greta Freist, NÖ Landesmuseum, Vienna 1991
- verso: on the stretcher inscribed: "Greta Freist"
* 1904 , Weikersdorf - † 1993 , Paris
This creative period is characterized by a romantic realism in which mainly her fears, hopes, disappointments, her relationship to Goebel (lover and colleague), as well as self-treatment are processed. This realism is superseded by a surrealistic phase in which themes such as the threat of the world war or the desire for peace is presented.