- Insured Shipping
- 14 Days Return Policy
- Secure Online Payment
Oil on canvas
72.5 x 59.5 cm
- signed and dated: "Greta Freist 1968"
- condition: very good, framed
- published: Exhibition catalogue: Greta Freist, NÖ Landesmuseum, Vienna 1991
- exhibited: Greta Freist, NÖ Landesmuseum, Vienna, 1991, Nr. 42
- verso: Label: "L'oiseau"
* 1904 , Weikersdorf - † 1993 , Paris
This creative period is characterized by a romantic realism in which mainly her fears, hopes, disappointments, her relationship to Goebel (lover and colleague), as well as self-treatment are processed. This realism is superseded by a surrealistic phase in which themes such as the threat of the world war or the desire for peace is presented.