Data Privacy Statement
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, ARTRIUM has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- You are not required to register for an account or provide any personal information to browse the art. However, in order to access full information such as prices, additional information about the artworks, transportation costs, filter your search, make a purchase etc., you will have to register with ARTRIUM and hereby information from you, such as your name, date of birth, billing address, shipping address, email address and account password will be collected. The collection of these personal details are necessary to offer you an easy and comfortable shopping experience. In order for you to make a purchase, you will also need to provide your payment details but only to ARTRIUM`s partner mPAY24, a secure and professional payment provider. ARTRIUM will not collect any payment details. When making the payment, you are automatically being transferred to the third party website to enter your payment details and to finalize your purchase.
- When you contact ARTRIUM via Email or any other communication vehicle, ARTRIUM may retain those correspondences in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve its service.
- The data you provide when submitting artworks, in order to sell through ARTRIUM, will also be collected. This data includes your name, email address, digital images and any other information regarding your submitted artwork. However, this service will only be accessible after your registration with ARTRIUM.
ARTRIUM may share certain non-personal information with individuals or other third parties such as the number of users on the site, how many users have viewed and clicked a certain artwork or what have people searched for. This information will never identify you individually and only allows ARTRIUM to improve its services and your shopping experience.
ARTRIUM will only share your personal information with third parties outside ARTRIUM to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ARTRIUM, its users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
HOW TO ACCESS/CHANGE/CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and change your personal information anytime. You only have to log in to your account, enter your personal profile, go into settings and change or edit your personal data. This service allows ARTRIUM to better safeguard your information.
Seilerstätte 3C 1010
support (at) artriumonline. com